Exquisite Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Exquisite Guild on Bloodiron PVP(EU)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nazaria off

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nazaria

Nazaria

Nazaria off Empty
PostSubject: Nazaria off   Nazaria off I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:47 am

Ok, so. I will keep this short.

I do not enjoy raiding anymore. Not because of wipes, or a slow progress, or anything like that. I simply do not enjoy the raiding part of gaming. And it is basically the only thing i can do in Rift (since im not a huge fan of its PvP).

I have been playing mechanically, without enjoying the game for quite some time now, so i decided to stop. Those past few weeks have reminded me the reason why i gave up on wow in the first place.

I have spend actual years of raiding (440 days /played on my main char on wow...). Its something that i simply cannot do anymore.

I tried to make some things work before i leave, so that the guild wont be destroyed. But apparently many people where eager to leave anyway, or simply didn't have the patience to wait. And thats completely fine... after all, its just a game.

So this is goodbye from me. My facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/WannaBeHouse and my email is wittgen@hotmail.com for those of you who still want to keep in touch.

I would like to special thank the following people:

Para: You are a noob, but i really do love you for some wierd reason
Myrcela: Fuck off, i ll see you on facebook
Ajatar: For no reason actually
Clou: Harassing gets me horny
Sorique: The reason why this guild was kept going for the last 2 weeks. You are awesome !
Amin: Not really Razz

Synthetica: I hope you out of all the people must get how i feel about it. After all, we share quite a common gaming past. You have my utter respect as a gamer, and it strikes me that you stayed with us all this time. Even now that people started leaving, you actually stayed, waiting for us to fix things up. So i wanna personally apologize about not fixing them after all. I hope we will keep in touch Smile

The guild is not going very well, i will be online now and then since my subscription is not over yet, to see how things are going.

Best of luck to all of you!
Back to top Go down

Nazaria off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exquisite Guild :: General Discussion-
Jump to: