Exquisite Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Exquisite Guild on Bloodiron PVP(EU)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Farewell Message

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Triz

Farewell Message Empty
PostSubject: Farewell Message   Farewell Message I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:28 am

Firstly I want to remind people this is only a game, and we play games to enjoy them! Eilzade has now been asked to work an hour later on thursdays meaning we cannot still make thursday raids. This leaves us with the prospect of one raid a week, maybe two. Because of this we have decided to find a guild who can raid on days we want.

We want ideally to raid 3 days on Wed/Mon/Fri and while we may be leaving the guild to do this, doesnt mean we still cannot talk / do mm's together. I've played wow for what 4 years, and during that time I had one maybe two guilds whos atmosphere was as fun as this one. We loved it! So thankyou for letting us be part of your community and we hope to still be able to play with you guys.

Bye from Triz & Eil
Back to top Go down
Senye

Farewell Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Message   Farewell Message I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:34 am

best of luck to u 2 finding what your looking for , it has been a pleasure , now who will lead raids eilzade was doing so great a job Smile
Back to top Go down

Farewell Message
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exquisite Guild :: General Discussion-
Jump to: