Exquisite Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Exquisite Guild on Bloodiron PVP(EU)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tank/DPS warrior \o/

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uck

Tank/DPS warrior \o/ Empty
PostSubject: Tank/DPS warrior o/   Tank/DPS warrior \o/ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:58 pm

Hiya.

Gonna introduce myself here, I promise that it won't be as long as the guy below me ^^.
I'm a 23 year old danish bloke, who works as an assistant teacher on a school for disabled people. This is a really interesting and challenging job, and it gives me a great understanding of the human mind (lol).

I have a girl friend which takes a lot of my time. This means unfortunately that i sometimes won't be able to join the raids, but then again, i strive to be able to attend at least once a week.

Rift-experience.

I've been playing this game on/off since release. I've always been really excited about it, but i've never really had anyone to play it with. I raided Guilded Prophecy once, and it was not a real challenge (tho we wiped a bit, but definitely not due to the difficulty of the raid). I like how it's really easy to switch back and forth between specs and roles, so you can vary your setup a lot from boss to boss.

As i mentioned ingame, i've 6 years of WoW raiding experience, some more hardcore than other, and a lot of raidleading. I see myself as a patient guy, since i've worked a lot with kids and disabled people IRL. This has definitely given me a lot for my ingame raidleading etc.

I dunno what else to write really, hope i can join you guys, and have a place to hang out! Smile

Kindest regards Uck the Duck
Back to top Go down

Tank/DPS warrior \o/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exquisite Guild :: Guild :: Guild Recruitment-
Jump to: