Exquisite Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Exquisite Guild on Bloodiron PVP(EU)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dps mage looking for a new home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystalised

dps mage looking for a new home Empty
PostSubject: dps mage looking for a new home   dps mage looking for a new home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:58 am

Hey fancy people of Exquisite, its me, Crystalised typing here for you!

Before going for the interesting parts of the application let me introduce myself. (If you can't stand a wall of text, which you however asked for in the "Before you make your Application" post, feel free to skip to bottom)

I'm a 21 year old energy technology student from Jyväskylä university of applied science (I also like to call the place I live in "Finland").
In the past few years I've had a lot going on, changed school once, had a one-year-experience as a peacekeeper and made it out alive, and most important, almost got myself a cat but came to my senses.
I used to be in an international class from classes 1-9 so I consider my lingual skills in english to be moderate. However amazing I might sound I DO have cons also which will I will be covering now.

Cons:
- I have a girlfriend which takes a lot of my time. However close to my heart MMO's and other games are, my girlfriend comes first. This DOES NOT mean I will be quitting a raid halfway through, this means most of the time I wont be coming to raids. Still i would love to experience this awesome game to the fullest, meaning eventually completing all the raids and be geared up.
- Even being on an international class and having teachers from all across the world, I never really learned to actually speak english. My pronunciation lacks big time, which is the main reason I want to join an international/english speaking guild. You guys will probably be having a hard time understanding what I'm saying half of the time I open my mouth, but hey, only way to learn something is doing it, right?
- I am crappily geared, even having 298 focus, there's not many good parts in my gear. I have only played for a month so far so I am heavily dependant on runes in my gear to get to that focus. I do make this up by TRYHARDING which I will be covering in the "Pros" section
- I am currently studying for yet another entrance examination to a better school I've dreamt of getting into since I was a snot faced kid. This combined with the time I am trying to spend with my girlfriend leaves me with only a little time to play with you guys per week, but the examinations are done in a month and a half. IF this is a deal breaker for you guys, feel free to tell me, I could work it out or maybe I'll apply again in the later months
- I like beer. I LOVE BEER. Being born with an eternal thirst for beer is something every Finnish person has, I however take it to the next level. Heck, am typing this with a beer in hand, actually I've had six or seven so far. No, i'm not a raging alcoholic guy you meet at your friendly neighborhood park, I'm the guy who likes playing under influence. Lets call it PUI. If you cant handle a guy raiding with semicooldrunkstories, do tell. IF this is a deal breaker for you guys, feel free to tell me, I can't work it out but maybe we'll have a beer some day?

Pros:
- I am AWESOME
- I did a study about drinking beer while doing anything, turns out, I'm a better person at everything i do when I'm a bit tipsy. Basically this means I'll be pulling out better DPS and focusing better on the game if I'm drunk. Dunno how, dunno why, that is just the way things roll.
- TRYHARDING: since I was a kid I allways wanted to win things. Most of the times, I didn't win but came up pretty high. I learned to appreciate it. Even need it. Considering RIFT this means being on the top of my good old mate, SimpleMeter. I just cant stand seeing other people pulling out better DPS than I do, which is why I learned to pull out the best DPS I can, so far I have only seen a couple guys similarly geared as me pulling out better DPS than me, all were warriors (they get it too easy I say). so be my quest and join the ''hate the warriors" fanclub i recently made, instructions to join are found from hellokitty online forums.
- I like people. I like reading. I like learning. I'm a fast learner. So far the only raids I've completed are DH and GP, both ONCE. Still, I know what you are supposed to do in those raids by heart. I can't even think of going against unknown. I just HAVE to know what to do in a certain situation before going in. Its not so much about the fear of going in alone into the wild, its about the others. I don't care about screwing up, everyone does it, but when it comes to screwing up mine and everybody else's stuff, its the "everybody else" that I care about.
- Got a good enough level of humor, just need a couple more beers for it to really Spring out (pun intended)

So here is the parts that might interest you about me as a character in rift

Age - 21
Calling and main-off Soul role - Mage. The main thing I do (and what I do best) is DPS. 36/30/0 Pyro/Lock/Archon. If needed, I can pull out sub-par healing with either 51 chloro or 36/30 chloro/lock
Availability during our raiding days - To be honest I only read your rules about raiding and the guild rules so I got no idea what your raid times are and currently need to pee so bad I'll skip checking your raid times and saying I'll be available almost every weekday (Monday-Thursday) from 18-03 server time AND occasionally on Friday to Sunday. This doesn't mean I'll be online for the whole time, it means I might be available for raids on those times
Main stat number (focus, hit, toughness) - 298 Focus AT THE MOMENT. When I am online I do my best to get to raids and other stuff to get better stats.
Internet Connection stability - purrrrrrfect, I am disconnect free since -03. (not really, just sounded awesome) Never had stability issues in rift unless rift itself had some issues
What do you expect from us, and what can we expect from you? - I expect you guys to be sincerely who you are, I dislike phonies, quitters and hippies. What can you expect from me? BEER!
Other not so interesting facts: IGN - Crystalised

Sincerely yours,
Crystalised

Last edited by Crystalised on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystalised

PostSubject: Re: dps mage looking for a new home   dps mage looking for a new home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:03 am

seeing how awesome and long my "simple introduction" turned out to be, I just have to tell you guys that for the past 3 days I've been writing job applications and this guild application may have gotten out of hand because of that :>

Oh btw, shout out for Memos who had the courage and strenght to shout your website address for a good half an hour :>

Last edited by Crystalised on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Memo

PostSubject: Re: dps mage looking for a new home   dps mage looking for a new home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:18 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
http://exquisiteguild.tk/

dps mage looking for a new home
Page 1 of 1